The second surprise the Easter Bunny had in store for me was the Sunshine Award. It was Linda that helped the Easter Bunny with this one. Thank you for your nomination, Linda! Visiting your blog is always a pleasant experience and your photos are lovely: http://kerlundphoto.se/
Those who have been nominated and decide to accept the award have to thank the person who nominated them (1), share ten things about themselves (2), and nominate ten other blogs they consider worthy of this honour. These are the rules, from what I can understand.
Here are ten things about me (I know I may have mentioned some of them before, but I am in a hurry today, I apologize):
1. I love travelling and I don’t think I will ever get to visit all the places I want to see.
2. I cannot survive without coffee; chocolate comes second, right after coffee.
3. I’d rather work ‘till late in the night than wake up early in the morning.
4. Objectively speaking, I have too many shoes; but I still don’t trust this ‘objective’ voice, as I’m pretty sure I don’t have enough.
5. Literature has always played an important part in my life.
6. I’m too stubborn for my own good.
7. I find cooking to be relaxing, unless somebody badgers me into doing it.
8. I love the sea, but I hate swimming.
9. I never give money to beggars, but I do give them food.
10. I cannot stand narrow-minded people.
These are only ten of the many beautiful blogs that deserve this award:
Once more, thank you, Linda! And I hope all of you enjoy your award and pass it on to other bloggers you appreciate.